miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

MEMORIES OF SCHOOL


Still I have fond memories when considering preschool "Maracaibo ", always remember that we got to sing "good morning Miss"was the opening song and then a song for breakfast, I learned to read and write to start with the sum, the school is located in theparish of Cuatricentenario Francisco Eugenio Bustamante. After completing my childrenenter the educational unit faith and joy "La Chinita" there study 12 years from first grade through sixth year I obtained my degree in Computer Technician, there I had my best mates and friends since I started studying and Andrea , Karen, Andrea, Maureen,Emmanuel, Sili, lucas, Eliezer, alvaro, keyla, Luzma, erick, kemberling finally we weremany, and I've learned about outstanding teachers as Ralia, Raiza, Magali, Omaira, lula,Oscarina, raul Jose ochoa. Vivi many moments of joy and sadness we were very close and do not forget the holidays from school we did all those memories stay forever in my memory and forget it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario